Saturday, November 21, 2009

Breastfeeding and me

You may have come to this site with questions. Am I doing this right? How do I know if he's latched correctly? Why are my nipples so sore and will the tylenol I want to take for my headache leak into my milk? I am hoping to shed light on a variety of topics in the blog.

I am a relatively young mom, who had absolutely no opinion on nursing before having kids. When I found out I was pregnant with my first in 2007, I knew from the moment she was born that I wanted the best for her. I decided to nurse her, and that was the best decision for ME.

When I arrived home from the hospital I was full of questions and often had trouble finding the answers. This is why I would like to bring a variety of topics on nursing and pose questions to help others on their journey.

Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment